Auction Rules & Disclaimers
Rules and Disclaimers
- All items are sold “AS IS WHERE IS” without warranties or guarantees of any kind.
- All Bidders must have valid Identification to bid.
- A 15.5% Buyers premium will be added to the winning bid price. There is a 3.5% discount when paying with cash. The buyers premium is subject to all applicable taxes.
- A $200 title fee will be charged on all vehicles where applicable. The fee covers: transportation costs, a new smog certificate, car preparation and document preparation.
- A NON-Refundable Deposit of $300.00 or 10% (whichever is greater) will be collected from the winning bidder immediately after the winning bid is confirmed.
- Reno-Sparks Auction Co. accepts Visa, Mastercard, Debit cards, Cashiers check and Cash as payments. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED.
- The Reno-Sparks Auction Co. Auctioneer will have the final decision determining the winner of all bids and sales. In case of a tie bid or a bid dispute, the auctioneer has the authority to determine the winner or use his/her extensive auctioning experience and resolve the dispute as fair as possible.
- All vehicles must be paid for in FULL by 2:00pm Tuesday following the auction. If Reno-Sparks Auction Co. does not receive full payment by noon Tuesday following the auction, your deposit will be forfeited and the vehicle will be reauctioned.
- After the fall of the hammer and the winning bid is confirmed, the vehicle is sold and the winner is now responsible for any damage occurred to his/her vehicle before leaving the auction company's property. You're responsible for Insuring your new vehicle.
- All vehicles must be removed from Reno-Sparks Auction Co. property by 5:00 pm Tuesday following the auction.
- Any bidder wanting to use a tax resale number must have their Auto Dealers License on file with Reno-Sparks Auction Co. before the auction begins. NO Changes will be made once the auction starts.
- As a licensed Nevada car dealer, Reno-Sparks Auction Company is required to conduct business and to be in compliance of all Nevada DMV vehicle regulations. All vehicles sold to Nevada residents will receive a temporary 30 day placard upon receipt of final payment. All titles will be submitted to Nevada DMV for processing. New titles will be mailed to the new registered owner from Nevada DMV. This process can take up to 8 weeks after you register your vehicle.
- Consignors are allowed to set a minimum reserve on their vehicle (you establish the lowest amount that you want for your Car/Vehicle to sell for) and we will start the bidding at that price. If your car does NOT sell at the reserve price, you will be charged a flat fee of $150.00. If your car does sell, the $150.00 fee will be dropped and you will only be charged the 15% fee or less based upon the sale price.